Hi! Welcome to the community!
Feel free to post an introduction or start a discussion topic.
For me, here is my little intro--I'm Cat, I'm ageless, timeless ^_~ well, actually I'm rapidly approaching thirty o.O (how did that happen?). I first started being interested in past lives when I was in elementary school and read about Buddha reincarnating.
I really didn't do any in depth research into things myself until I was in my senior year of high school, and got hold of a book on regression by a man called Ted Andrews. My friend and I did some guided meditations and discovered a shared past life in Peru--and that was it. I ate it up any information I could find, alternately being elated and also freaked out as my research corroborated our memories of the way things had happened.
Throughout college I did more work discovering a variety of different past lives and communities, and it seemed a bit of "why didn't I think of this before?" when I signed up for classes with Dr. DeVasto in 2006. I have my certification now, but life circumstances keep me from practicing with anyone except friends and family. It's hard to set up an office when you have a toddler.
However, my interest is still peaked, of course, and I continue to have strange dreams and experience memories periodically. I'm interested in a variety of different beliefs about reincarnation, and I must confess part of the reason I wanted to get certified was also to network more with others and see if others had experienced not only past lives as people, but past lives as animals, or other beings, or if people had been able to see not only past lives but future lives as well.
I hope that everyone is doing well, and I look forward to seeing activity here.
Feel free to post an introduction or start a discussion topic.
For me, here is my little intro--I'm Cat, I'm ageless, timeless ^_~ well, actually I'm rapidly approaching thirty o.O (how did that happen?). I first started being interested in past lives when I was in elementary school and read about Buddha reincarnating.
I really didn't do any in depth research into things myself until I was in my senior year of high school, and got hold of a book on regression by a man called Ted Andrews. My friend and I did some guided meditations and discovered a shared past life in Peru--and that was it. I ate it up any information I could find, alternately being elated and also freaked out as my research corroborated our memories of the way things had happened.
Throughout college I did more work discovering a variety of different past lives and communities, and it seemed a bit of "why didn't I think of this before?" when I signed up for classes with Dr. DeVasto in 2006. I have my certification now, but life circumstances keep me from practicing with anyone except friends and family. It's hard to set up an office when you have a toddler.
However, my interest is still peaked, of course, and I continue to have strange dreams and experience memories periodically. I'm interested in a variety of different beliefs about reincarnation, and I must confess part of the reason I wanted to get certified was also to network more with others and see if others had experienced not only past lives as people, but past lives as animals, or other beings, or if people had been able to see not only past lives but future lives as well.
I hope that everyone is doing well, and I look forward to seeing activity here.