I don't know if there are those interested, still, in this community. I originally created it when I started using dreamwidth last year; but during my attempts to consolidate my online life I closed my journal "theechoes" here, and now I cannot reactivate it because it has been purged.
I regret that choice because I wasn't entirely thinking about the communities. I was in a huge crisis at the time and trying to cut down on a great deal of things I was doing.
If there are those who would like to expand the community and get it going again, and be involved in discussions I would very much like to kick things up again, and keep things going, though I'm not sure how well the community can be moderated with the founder's journal not-existing. We'll try it :)
I regret that choice because I wasn't entirely thinking about the communities. I was in a huge crisis at the time and trying to cut down on a great deal of things I was doing.
If there are those who would like to expand the community and get it going again, and be involved in discussions I would very much like to kick things up again, and keep things going, though I'm not sure how well the community can be moderated with the founder's journal not-existing. We'll try it :)
no subject
Date: 2010-09-06 05:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-09-07 03:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-09-07 09:28 pm (UTC)