Hi?

NSFW Jun. 16th, 2009 02:34 pm
faithjournai: (Default)
[personal profile] faithjournai posting in [community profile] past_lives
Is this community active? I see there are a few members and I know that DW is fairly new so perhaps that's why there's not been anything for over a month?

I'm Faith. I'm in my early twenties. I'm interested in the weird and strange and all of that. I believe that I've lived before I'm just not 100% you know? I haven't done any of the hypnosis or any of that but I have weird dreams at times and I get mad deja-vu certain places or looking at certain things. I'll go through these spurts where I absolutely have to have all the info about a certain place and time period, most recently I've been all over Egypt not literally, sadly, but in books and films and the Discovery Channel and all of that.

I'd love to find out more about pinning things down.

Does anyone have any tips of -- I don't know -- directed dreaming, guided meditation, books, something?

Thanks.

Profile

past_lives: (Default)
Past Life Regression

December 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12 131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 02:36 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios